The Nutt House

Join me on my daily walk.

Sunday, September 4, 2016

"Slap me and call me stupid"

     That was the title of our sermon this morning. Slap me and call me stupid. Our pastors son had picked up a saying when he was younger and said it to him and the pastor "slapped him, and called him stupid." HA!
 He never said that to his dad again.
      I so can apply that to my life today. I just do something so stupid and am thinking ugh I wish someone was here to just slap me.
      Well lets get to it,why this saying applies to my life and most certainly the last 4 plus years.
 I have epilepsy and have moved to Washington recently. I now am dealing with new drs,  praying I will be able to drive again one day, I am feeling positive about this because I am seeing an actual epileptoligist.
        I have been praying about seeing  these doctors to help me get better when I should of been praying for the BIG MAN to HEAL me.
        I can use my essential oils all I want but without prayer, I wont know what oils are actually meant to go inside my body. These oils are powerful.  The name says it all, (Latin)  Doterra, meaning A GIFT FROM THE EARTH, a gift from the Creator.

                                                    goodnight all...linds


No comments:

Post a Comment