The Nutt House

Join me on my daily walk.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

saying no.

      Saying no, oh wow, does no ever cross my mouth? I actually said no one time last week. The bigger one is telling someone why you cannot do something you had already planned on doing. You are not able to do something because of health reasons. Saying this is not good for me. Being in tears everynight because of something going on in your life. Yes, this is going to be an awkward conversation, I will be having whether I like it or not. I have alot going on and coming up in my immediate week. Praying for the ability to hold my head high and be fearless. I know I will be able to because I am a strong woman.
          if you read my last blog ...... console was good to me lol 
                                           fresh eyes,
                                                      linds 
        

No comments:

Post a Comment