The Nutt House

Join me on my daily walk.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Console me please.

My emotions are all over the place. I had a wonderful zoom chat with my team this morning and was on a rock the house high. Don't get me wrong I still have that passion, just when you get a reminder on your phone for an appointment and had canceled it, you call your husband and he thinks you can tell the receptionist what time you can come in this week. The heck?!!!! Seriously. This is why I get upset and radical about not having a license. So many people take their health for granted and it kills me. I'm so mad. I'm allowed to be. Some of my friends that have known me may think I need to "get over it" until you have your freedom taken away for over 3 years don't tell me get a bicycle or take a taxi. Let me tell you something, I know that life could be worse but some days I have the right to feel sad. I'm allowed to play the "epilepsy sucks" card. Today is one of those days. I'm playing that card because I CAN and unless you have walked a year in my shoes, don't tell me I can't. I need some console oil for real.
           -emotional wreck

No comments:

Post a Comment